Friday, November 14, 2014

2014 Bedroom Renovation


My Bedroom Renovations this past year...

 So within the last year, I have changed my master bedroom to greatly improve the look and much better use of space.

I converted a small closet to a large walk in closet, closed in 3 windows, mounted a new flat screen, put in new LED recessed lights and all new crown molding.

Check out the before, during construction and after pictures...

 

BEFORE






CLOSING IN THE WINDOWS














GUTTING EXISTING CLOSET / FRAMING NEW ONE




















REPLACING FRONT DOUBLE WINDOW
















BOARD / MUD & TAPE







FINISHED PRODUCT








Want work done? Email me at scottmarnold34@gmail.com with your thoughts, and I will contact you back...

Thanks for viewing...

Scott A



No comments:

Post a Comment